Assessment Record Keeping Book - Coil Bound
'I love balancing a stack of papers on my knees while I try to subtly assess a student without them seeing what I’m writing’, said no teacher ever.
It’s hard keeping up with a lot of things in the classroom: the latest, must-play online games; who’s on playground duty this week; which kid is just one detention away from suspension. Fortunately, tracking your students’ progress doesn’t have to be one of them. Yay!
Keep all your grading and assessment records in one safe, organised place with our sleek and stylish Assessment Book. Chock-full of all the blank checklists and anecdotal notes you need to maintain clear and accurate records of your students’ success, you’ll look like the most organised teacher in the staffroom when you add this number to your teaching toolkit. (Even if you’re flat out remembering your students’ names most of the time.)
Perfect for: Teachers who hate filing.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- A sturdy, durable cover so you can record notes anywhere while administering diagnostic or informal assessments
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- Tabs to separate sections
- Bullet Journal paper (20 pages)
- Whole class (24 to a double-page view) Anecdotal notes (10 double-page spreads)
- Small group/single student anecdotal notes (34 pages)
- Checklists (19 double-page spreads)
- Handy zip-up plastic pouch at the back for all those super-important sticky notes!
- 4 fancy-pants colour-matching ribbons to keep your place in each section
- BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Assessment Book. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 130 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
Beautiful designs, quality paper and materials, good communication and delivery times. I even got a bonus freebie that I wasn't expecting but made my day. Thank you
Rachel and Zivia have worked incredibly hard to make these incredible teacher planners not only accomodating for organisation but also to remind teachers that their jobs are not easy and include lots of work! Her designs acknowledge so many traditional artists and are captivating. Not only this, her incredible customer service and communication to ensure customers are aware and always in the loop is reassuring. Love your work Rachel, second year purchasing and will continue always!
This planner makes my teaching life a breeze.
My planner, assessment book and PD log book are even more gorgeous in real life! I love these products (practical and beautiful make my inner organisation ocd-ness super happy!) and they make my teaching life so much easier. I can't wait to use them next year 😍
Perfect Xmas gift for a pre-service teacher! Love all the designs and choices