Limited Edition Assessment Record Keeping Book
'I love balancing a stack of papers on my knees while I try to subtly assess a student without them seeing what I’m writing’, said no teacher ever.
It’s hard keeping up with a lot of things in the classroom: the latest, must-play online games; who’s on playground duty this week; which kid is just one detention away from suspension. Fortunately, tracking your students’ progress doesn’t have to be one of them. Yay!
Our limited edition Assessment books feature gorgeous artist-designed covers, an updated internal colour scheme and layout, and extra checklist pages (25 of them!) as requested by you.
Keep all your grading and assessment records in one safe, organised place with our sleek and stylish Assessment Book. Chock-full of all the blank checklists and anecdotal notes you need to maintain clear and accurate records of your students’ success, you’ll look like the most organised teacher in the staffroom when you add this number to your teaching toolkit. (Even if you’re flat out remembering your students’ names most of the time.)
Psst! Our PD covers have had a serious glow-up! Featuring original artworks from some of Australia’s most talented artists, we are SO proud to be collaborating with these creators of vision, passion, and unbridled creativity. Read more about our artist line-up here
Perfect for: Teachers who hate filing.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- A sturdy, durable cover so you can record notes anywhere while administering diagnostic or informal assessments
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- Tabs to separate sections
- Bullet Journal paper (8 pages)
- Whole class (24 to a double-page view) Anecdotal notes (20 pages)
- Small group/single student anecdotal notes (34 pages)
- Checklists (25 double-page spreads)
- Handy pouch at the back for all those super-important sticky notes!
- A ribbon to keep your place in
- BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Assessment Book. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 130 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
The planner and record keeper are lovely. I can't wait to use them next year. And the free gift of the undated planner made a wonderful gift for a colleague.
Can not wait until next year when I can use all my goodies. Planner, meetings and assessment books all matching!!
I just received my assessment book today! I love the First Nations design on the cover and I also really like that the colours inside are softer this year, making the book easier to write in and read. Thank you :)