2023 - Coil Bound - Colourful - Weekly Teacher Planner
You can’t plan this.
(*Insert MC Hammer voice*)
When it comes to planning your week with ease, our best-selling coloured weekly vertical planner will never let you down, unlike the motherflippin' photocopier, which always jams when you're printing out a class set of worksheets. (Ugh.)
Bright, sleek, and oh-so-stylish, this weekly teacher diary has enough space to keep track of everything going down in your school (so you don’t look like an incompetent tool), but none of the extra crap of a regular daily planner that, let's be honest, you CBF filling out.
With our easy-to-turn coil bound pages featuring five brightly-coloured, dated columns with eight (8) lessons/time blocks in each day - plus our NEW handy to-do list and weekend spots on each double-page spread (woo!) - this planner is fun, bold, and a cinch to use. Oh, and it looks cute on any desk, so there’s that.
Psst! Our 2023 planner covers have had a serious glow-up! Featuring original artworks from some of Australia’s most talented artists, we are SO proud to be collaborating with these creators of vision, passion, and unbridled creativity. Read more about our 2023 artist line-up here
Perfect for: The experienced, laidback teacher who likes to keep up appearances of having everything organised even though they’ve been doing the teaching gig for so long they could plan a unit of work in their sleep (which they often do).
Still deciding if you’re cool enough to rock one of our planners? We only produce a limited number of each planner layout and cover option. (Because FAHN-CY.) Designs and layouts marked SOLD OUT will not be restocked, so get in quickly to avoid disappointment.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- Weekly planning pages in a vertical layout (double-page spread), dated from 2nd January to 31st December 2023, including weekends
- To-do list on each weekly planning spread
- A durable yet stylish cover that gives your planner a sleek, professional, I-got-this-in-the-bag look
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- 2023 year-to-view calendar with public holidays and important dates
- Personal details and notes page divided into six (6) parts for flexibility
- Four (4) term planners
- Four (4) term timetables
- Dated month-to-view calendar and divided notes sections before each new month
- Blank checklists (8)
- Bullet Journal Pages (4)
- Parent communication record sheets
- Student contact details (double-page spread)
- Professional development log
- Durable, clear plastic zip-lock pouch at the back for all your VIP, don't-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff (like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form).
- Oodles of blank notes pages (32, in fact), perfect for recording staff/faculty meeting minutes/notes
BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Planner. Say adiós to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times. Hooray!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
- A4 SIZE
- 140gsm paper
- 207 pages of teacher-planning goodness ❤️
- 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA)
- 1kg total weight
This is my Zivia Designs planner. It has so many incredible features inside one beautiful book. I love visually seeing my year, term and day planned out. This allows me to know what is coming up and be incredibly organised. Zivia has done the thinking for me by having notes, checklists and calendar pages. Teaching is an incredibly big job so help yourself to be organised and calm by having everything you need in one wonderful planner. Thank you Rach xx
So happy to receive my professional development book today with an extra surprise of motivation stickers for my day working with students.
Only ordered it 3 days ago and received it today. Can't wait to start writing all my PL's in this book and finally keeping track of what I have done in one place. Thanks again Rachel
I found the day to a page planner and loved all the details Rach included. Our school years are structured differently in Canada (plus shipping $$) so the digital version was perfect. Rach was also super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I got what I needed. I liked that I could organize the pages how I wanted, even adding my own boards calendars for easy reference, and I could print as many grading grids as I wished. Just picked up my planner from the printer and I absolutely love it! I’m hooked! There is no way I’m going back to any other planner after this
Love this electronic diary - it is amazing. Easy to access and bright and colourful. I have been searching for a great electronic teacher diary for ages and this is now the one I will go to each year!! 10 out of 10!!!
Happy with my planner so far, but would like to have more weekend space