2023 - Lay Flat - Weekly Teacher Planner
This is a pre-order item, ETA November 2022. All items in an order are shipped together
Ever wondered why your planner can lay flat on the desk, but when you do it, the kids look at you like you’re a weirdo?
When it comes to planning your week with ease, our best-selling neutral weekly lay flat vertical planner will never let you down, unlike the motherflippin' photocopier, which always jams when you're printing out a class set of worksheets. (Ugh.)
Printed in minimal blue and white, this weekly teacher diary has enough space to keep track of everything going down in your school (so you don’t look like an incompetent tool), but none of the extra crap of a regular daily planner that, let's be honest, you CBF filling out.
With classic side binding and featuring five dated columns with eight (8) lessons/time blocks in each day - plus our NEW handy to-do list and weekend spots on each double-page spread (woo!) - this planner is sleek, bold, and looks profesh AF.
Psst! Our 2023 planner covers have had a serious glow-up! Featuring original artworks from some of Australia’s most talented artists, we are SO proud to be collaborating with these creators of vision, passion, and unbridled creativity. Read more about our 2023 artist line-up herePerfect for: Lefties (don't let that coil block your hand anymore!) and anyone who loves a minimalist interior layout.
Still deciding if you’re cool enough to rock one of our planners? We only produce a limited number of each planner layout and cover option. (Because FAHN-CY.) Designs and layouts marked SOLD OUT will not be restocked, so get in quickly to avoid disappointment.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- Weekly planning pages in a vertical layout (double-page spread), dated from 2nd January to 31st December 2023, including weekends
- To-do list on each weekly planning spread
- A durable yet stylish cover that gives your planner a sleek, professional, I-got-this-in-the-bag look
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- 2023 year-to-view calendar with public holidays and important dates
- Personal details and notes page divided into six (6) parts for flexibility
- Four (4) term planners
- Four (4) term timetables
- Dated month-to-view calendar and divided notes sections before each new month
- Blank checklists (8)
- Bullet Journal Pages (4)
- Parent communication record sheets
- Student contact details (double-page spread)
- Professional development log
- Durable pouch at the back for all your VIP, don't-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff (like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form).
- Oodles of blank notes pages (32, in fact), perfect for recording staff/faculty meeting minutes/notes
BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Planner. Say adiós to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times. Hooray!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
- A4 SIZE
- 140gsm paper
- 207 pages of teacher-planning goodness ❤️
- 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA)
- 1kg total weight
I am really looking forward to using this planner.
I am looking forward to using this diary next year. Absolutely love the set up and the fact it doesn’t have the spiral down the middle (I’m left handed so it always adds a challenge).
I’ve just purchased my second Zivia diary. It is the best one I’ve ever used ( in my 27 years of teaching). I love the colours, accessories and it’s durability. Well done Zivia!
My second Time ordering this planner and I’m impressed again!