2023 Day-To-A-Page Teacher Planner
This is a pre-order item, ETA November 2022. All items in an order are shipped together
Everything you need to plan out your busy day, right down to the smallest detail. (Including those five minutes you take to hide in the art cupboard while you shove a KitKat into your mouth.)
Our day-to-a-page dated teacher planner is packed with all the features and templates teachers educational rock stars need to bring the house down! (Metaphorically speaking, of course.)
Whether you want to focus on a day at a time or just need that extra space to plan out all those mind-blowing learning experiences you spent all weekend preparing, this is the planner for you.
Featuring brightly coloured, spacious pages with eight (8) lessons/time blocks in each day - plus a handy to-do list, notes space, and mini monthly calendar - our best-selling day-to-a-view planner is every teacher's secret weapon.
Psst! Our 2023 planner covers have had a serious glow-up! Featuring original artworks from some of Australia’s most talented artists, we are SO proud to be collaborating with these creators of vision, passion, and unbridled creativity. Read more about our 2023 artist line-up here
Perfect for: Recent graduate, early career, or attention-to-detail teachers with OCD tendencies who like to explicitly plan every moment of their day, right down to their snack 'n' social media breaks. (Which they’ll probably use to search for fun lesson ideas on Pinterest.)
Still deciding if you’re cool enough to rock one of our planners? We only produce a limited number of each planner layout and cover option. (Because FAHN-CY.) Designs and layouts marked SOLD OUT will not be restocked, so get in quickly to avoid disappointment.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- Daily planning pages (one day to a page), dated from 2nd January to 31st December 2023, including weekends
- Monthly calendar, to-do list, and mini blank section on each daily page
- A durable yet stylish cover that gives your planner a sleek, professional, I-got-this-in-the-bag look
- Full-colour, luxurious 120gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- 2023 year-to-view calendar with public holidays and important dates
- Personal details and notes page divided into six (6) parts for flexibility
- Four (4) term planners
- Four (4) term timetables
- Dated month-to-view calendar and divided notes sections before each new month
- Blank checklists (8)
- Bullet Journal Pages (4)
- Parent communication record sheets
- Student contact details (double-page spread)
- Professional development log
- Durable, clear plastic zip-lock pouch at the back for all your VIP, don't-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff (like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form).
- Oodles of blank notes pages (32, in fact), perfect for recording staff/faculty meeting minutes/notes
BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Planner. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
- A4 SIZE
- 120gsm paper
- 352 pages of teacher-planning goodness ❤
- 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
- 1.5kg total weight. (This baby is designed to live on your desk.)
I bought this day to a page planner for my final year and it has been amazing in keeping track of everything needed for both placement and my Uni requirements. The quality is amazing, has heaps of space for notes and I love the plastic pocket at the back to collect all my little bits and pieces (of which there are many).
I love my diary! I love the day to day pages! Love all the extra pages and the pocket at the back too.
I just love my planner for next year (and this year and the couple of years before!!!)Love the design of the planner and the cover is gorgeous. Looking forward to using it next year :-)
Excellent work, thanks.
From the moment I added the blue spotty day to a page teacher planner to my shopping basket to the moment it was delivered to my door, It has been a smooth and professional experience.
Zivia Designs have produced a beautifully thought out teacher planner, one that is bright and colourful, easy to navigate and read and is well structured in terms of content. It is flexible in providing teachers the option to customise its contents (e.g. I am a Yr 1/2 teacher so a day to a page gives me enough space to divide my page in half, so content for both years are covered). I wish that the month tabs were part of the inclusion, however, colourful plastic tabs work great for this purpose. Thank you so much! I will be repurchasing again next year :)