Assessment Record Keeping Book - Lay Flat
'I love balancing a stack of papers on my knees while I try to subtly assess a student without them seeing what I’m writing’, said no teacher ever.
It’s hard keeping up with a lot of things in the classroom: the latest, must-play online games; who’s on playground duty this week; which kid is just one detention away from suspension. Fortunately, tracking your students’ progress doesn’t have to be one of them. Yay!
Keep all your grading and assessment records in one safe, organised place with our sleek and stylish Assessment Book. Chock-full of all the blank checklists and anecdotal notes you need to maintain clear and accurate records of your students’ success, you’ll look like the most organised teacher in the staffroom when you add this number to your teaching toolkit. (Even if you’re flat out remembering your students’ names most of the time.)
Perfect for: Teachers who hate filing.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- A sturdy, durable cover so you can record notes anywhere while administering diagnostic or informal assessments
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- Tabs to separate sections
- Bullet Journal paper (20 pages)
- Whole class (24 to a double-page view) Anecdotal notes (10 double-page spreads)
- Small group/single student anecdotal notes (34 pages)
- Checklists (19 double-page spreads)
- Handy pouch at the back for all those super-important sticky notes!
- 4 fancy-pants colour-matching ribbons to keep your place in each section
- BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Assessment Book. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 130 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
Please note: We check products carefully before shipping them out, however, due to the manufacturing process, our logbooks may have some imperfections such as slight scratching and marks on the covers (particularly the Navy cover choice). This will not affect your ability to be an organised rockstar with your Zivia goodies!
Assessment Record Keeping Book - Coil Bound
Great books soft cover would be fabulous
The planner and record keeper are lovely. I can't wait to use them next year. And the free gift of the undated planner made a wonderful gift for a colleague.
I am so happy with the products I received. Such great quality!
Thank you 😊
Can not wait until next year when I can use all my goodies. Planner, meetings and assessment books all matching!!