ASSESSMENT RECORD KEEPING BOOK - LAY FLAT
or make 4 payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Hurry! Only 378 Left in Stock!
'I love balancing a stack of papers on my knees while I try to subtly assess a student without them seeing what I’m writing’, said no teacher ever.
It’s hard keeping up with a lot of things in the classroom: the latest, must-play online games; who’s on playground duty this week; which kid is just one detention away from suspension. Fortunately, tracking your students’ progress doesn’t have to be one of them. Yay!
Keep all your grading and assessment records in one safe, organised place with our sleek and stylish Assessment Book. Chock-full of all the blank checklists and anecdotal notes you need to maintain clear and accurate records of your students’ success, you’ll look like the most organised teacher in the staffroom when you add this number to your teaching toolkit. (Even if you’re flat out remembering your students’ names most of the time.)
Perfect for: Teachers who hate filing.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- A sturdy, durable cover so you can record notes anywhere while administering diagnostic or informal assessments
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- Tabs to separate sections
- Bullet Journal paper (20 pages)
- Whole class (24 to a double-page view) Anecdotal notes (10 double-page spreads)
- Small group/single student anecdotal notes (34 pages)
- Checklists (19 double-page spreads)
- Handy pouch at the back for all those super-important sticky notes!
- 4 fancy-pants colour-matching ribbons to keep your place in each section
- BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Assessment Book. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 130 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
A nice sturdy report data book so I won't have to create my own sheets all the time and then forget to put them in my reporting folder and then forget where I put them in the overwhelming trail of paper that always seems to happen in my classroom. Thanks for creating such a great (and pretty) teacher resource.
I love it almost as much as my planner. The only wish I have is if the spine could be made of the same material as the spine on the perfect planners
I teach 4 different classes over 4 days. This assessment book allows me to keep everything in the same place, and it is still in one piece after being dragged around from class to class and never having it's own home. It has been my lifesaver this year.
I was surprised by how durable it felt and love the hard covers. I am very excited to start using it next year!!
Absolutely love this assessment book! Fantastic for writing anecdotal notes and there are lots of pages to keep checklists/grades. Highly recommend!