VERTICAL WEEKLY TEACHER PLANNER – DATED 2021
or make 4 payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
You Save: $30.00 (50%)
Hurry! Only 32 Left in Stock!
You can’t plan this. (*Insert MC Hammer voice*)
When it comes to planning your week with ease, our weekly vertical planner will never let you down. (Unlike the motherflippin’ photocopier which always jams when you’re printing out a class set of worksheets.)
Bright, sleek, and stylish, this teacher diary provides enough boxes for you to keep track of everything going down (so you don’t look like an incompetent tool), without all the extra blank space of a daily planner that, let’s be real, you CBF filling out. (No judgement.)
Featuring five columns with eight (8) lessons/time blocks in each day, plus a handy to-do list, notes space, and mini monthly calendar on each double-page spread (so you’ll never forget to write the date on the board again), this planner is bright, bold, and a cinch to use.
Oh, and it looks cute on any desk and is Instagrammable AF. (#Legit)
Perfect for: The experienced, laidback teacher who likes to keep up appearances of having everything organised even though they’ve been doing the teaching gig for so long they could plan a unit of work in their sleep. (Which they often do.)
Still deciding if you’re cool enough to rock one of our planners? We only produce a limited number of each planner layout and cover option. (Because FAHN-CY.) Designs and layouts marked SOLD OUT will not be restocked, so get in quickly to avoid disappointment. (*Sad face*)
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
• Weekly planning pages in a vertical layout (double-page spread), dated from 11th January to 17th December 2021
• Monthly calendar, to-do list, and a blank notes section on each daily planning page
• A durable yet stylish cover that gives your planner a sleek, professional, I-got-this look
• Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
• Personal details and reminders page
• 2021 year-to-view calendar
• Four term planners
• Four term timetables
• Double-page dated calendar spread before each new month
• Blank checklists
• Parent communication record sheets
• Student contact cards
• Professional development log
• Durable, clear plastic zip-lock pouch at the back for all your VIP, don't-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff. (Like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form.)
• Oodles of blank notes pages, perfect for recording staff/faculty meeting minutes/notes
• BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Planner. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 182 pages of teacher-planning goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
Head to https://issuu.com/ziviadesigns for a preview of all of the pages inside of the planners.
This is my 3rd Zivia planner and I love everything about it. I am also very pleased that I can now buy the pen holder and the elastics too. The planners are fantastic quality and so bright and stylish. I always get comments on my planners from the teachers and students. Just a tip, if you buy the 'Woodland' it is more a pale pink colour; I was expecting a white-ish tone. Not sure if this is my computer, nevertheless I still love it. Thanks again! Ash
This is the only planner I've ever bought that I actually kept using for the full duration of the year. It's super functional and pretty to look at too. Using it makes me happy!
As described, looks nice good quality paper. I would want more than 1 page for parent contact forma though
This is my third year using a Zivia Designs planner and I don’t know what I would do without it. The colour coded days add an extra brightness and the quality is always superb!