Limited Edition Professional Development Logbook
PD never looked so profesh.
Poor teachers. Not only are we expected to deliver the curriculum in fun, yet meaningful ways while we manage our classrooms like we’re CEOs of a Fortune 500 company, train our kids to ace NAPLAN, improve student wellbeing AND stay calm when we want to punch someone (usually a parent) in the face – but we also have to complete a sh*tload of Professional Development every year to keep our jobs. (*Shrugs*) Seems legit.
Our limited edition Assessment books feature gorgeous artist-designed covers and an updated internal colour scheme and layout.
That’s why we came up with our nifty Professional Development Logbook. Keep track of all your PD dates, notes, and certificates in one handy location, so you’ll never again have to scratch your head and say to your HOD, “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ve completed that course” during your annual evaluation.
We’ve even included all the AITSL Standards and descriptors so you can clearly demonstrate how your PD experience ticks all the right boxes. (Because if anyone loves ticking boxes, it’s the education department, amirite?)
Psst! Our PD covers have had a serious glow-up! Featuring original artworks from some of Australia’s most talented artists, we are SO proud to be collaborating with these creators of vision, passion, and unbridled creativity. Read more about our artist line-up here
The teacher who wants to keep track of their professional learning so they can climb the career ladder like a B-O-S-S. (Or for those who just really, really like to be organised.)
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- 55 double-page spreads for recording PD details, outcomes, and notes
- AITSL Standards focus areas and descriptors reference guide
- Personal details and reminders page
- Handy contents page for easily remembering what PD you did and when
- Boxes for information needed for teacher registration, minimum PD requirements, yearly performance reviews, or HAT/LEAD Teacher applications
- Elastic closure
- A ribbon bookmark for keeping track of where you last left off
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 116 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
The design by Yarli Creative is stunning. Love everything in the planner. One suggestion- a ribbon to place as a bookmark to get to the page you need.
Love my new Zivia goodies! Can't wait to use them next year
I bought this as a friend of mine did the artwork and I am in love. So good for keeping PD to keep my TRB up to date. Love how they have the standards inside.
Not often teachers are speechless but I’m completely in love with the professional learning and meeting book that arrived. I’m counting the days until my part 2 with my gorgeous planner and assessment book PLUS all the other goodies I bought. Only a teacher could have designed this so perfectly.
Love it love it, Mega gold star from me 😀