2022 - LAY FLAT - NEUTRAL - WEEKLY TEACHER PLANNER *PRE-ORDER*
or make 4 payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Hurry! Only 135 Left in Stock!
Please note: this is a pre-order item. If you order this with in-stock items, your order won’t be shipped until all items are in stock. Planners are due for dispatch in September 2021 (*fingers crossed*).
Whilst some of the images for this product show the coil-bound weekly, this product IS lay flat. The planning pages are identical - we are waiting for images of the lay-flat neutral weekly planners.
Ever wondered why your planner can lay flat on the desk, but when you do it, the kids look at you like you’re a weirdo?
When it comes to planning your week with ease, our best-selling neutral weekly lay flat vertical planner will never let you down, unlike the motherflippin' photocopier, which always jams when you're printing out a class set of worksheets. (Ugh.)
Printed in Zivia’s signature blue, grey, and white colourway, this weekly teacher diary has enough space to keep track of everything going down in your school (so you don’t look like an incompetent tool), but none of the extra crap of a regular daily planner that, let's be honest, you CBF filling out.
With classic side binding and featuring five dated columns with eight (8) lessons/time blocks in each day - plus our NEW handy to-do list and weekend spots on each double-page spread (woo!) - this planner is sleek, bold, and looks profesh AF.
Psst! Our two lay flat covers don’t just look cool; they’re awesome to touch too! Choose between a deliciously velvety vegan leather finish (Bermuda) and our innovative, light-catching, tactile cover with invisible printed triangles (Peach Bellini). You’re welcome.
Psst! Our 2022 planner covers have had a serious glow-up! Featuring original artworks from four of Australia’s most talented female artists, we are SO proud to be collaborating with these women of vision, passion, and unbridled creativity. Read more about our 2022 artist line-up here
Perfect for: Minimalists, male teachers, lefties (don't let that coil block your hand anymore!), and anyone who loves a tactile sensory experience.
Still deciding if you’re cool enough to rock one of our planners? We only produce a limited number of each planner layout and cover option. (Because FAHN-CY.) Designs and layouts marked SOLD OUT will not be restocked, so get in quickly to avoid disappointment.
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- Weekly planning pages in a vertical layout (double-page spread), dated from 1st January to 31st December 2022, including weekends
- To-do list on each weekly planning spread
- A durable yet stylish cover that gives your planner a sleek, professional, I-got-this-in-the-bag look
- Zivia tri-colour scheme, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- 2022 year-to-view calendar with public holidays and important dates
- Personal details and notes page divided into six (6) parts for flexibility
- Hilarious (#RealTalk) quotes and reminders to get you through the year
- Four (4) term planners
- Four (4) term timetables
- Dated month-to-view calendar, divided notes sections, and a fun colouring-in section before each new month
- Blank checklists (8)
- Bullet Journal Pages (4)
- Term tab stickers to divide terms up according to your Australian state/education system
- Handy bookmark that matches the colourway of your cover
- Laminated tab to separate the planning and admin sections
- Parent communication record sheets
- Student contact details (double-page spread)
- Professional development log
- Durable pouch at the back for all your VIP, don't-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff (like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form).
- Oodles of blank notes pages (32, in fact), perfect for recording staff/faculty meeting minutes/notes
BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Planner. Say adiós to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times. Hooray!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
- A4 SIZE
- 140gsm paper
- 207 pages of teacher-planning goodness ❤️
- 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA)
- 1kg total weight