We’ve answered all your trickiest FAQs, so you don't have to put your hand up and ask.
Where are your products made?
How do I move the tabs in my planner?
Step 1: Pull on tab firmly from the top down, listen to the click, click, click as the tab pulls away from the spiral.
Step 2: Find your page, and press tab into the spiral and use your finger to push in any loose tab ends.
Step 3: Be organised AF, you educational rockstar.
No need to be too gentle, they won’t break easy!
Can I personalise my planner with my name or other details?
What sizes do your planners come in? Do they come in packs?
What layouts are available?
Our planners come in the following layout options:
• Weekly view (horizontal spread)
• Weekly view (vertical spread)
• Undated weekly view (vertical spread only)
• Undated, lay flat weekly view planners (vertical spread only)
• Day-to-a-page view
We also stock and sell Professional Development (PD) logbooks, assessment/results recording books, sticker packs which fit perfectly with each planner’s boxed layout, and other cool accessories to make planning a breeze, like pen loops, tabs, bulldog clips, and book elastics. (Yeah, we’re kinda’ efficient when it comes to getting our sh*t together.)
So, what’s in the planners?
• Personal details and reminders page
• Year-to-view calendars (dated versions only)
• Term planners
• Term timetables
• Double-page calendar spread before each new month (dated) or 12 blank monthly calendars at the front (undated)
• Notes pages
• Blank checklists
• Parent communication
• Student contact cards
• Professional Development log• Durable, clear plastic zip-lock pouch at the back for all your VIP, don’t-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff. (Like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form.)
How do I choose the right planner for me?
What payment options do you offer?
Any tips for keeping my planner in good nick?
ORDERS, PAYMENT & SHIPPING
Where can I purchase Zivia products?
I’m a super-generous principal who wants to buy planners for all my staff. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Where do you ship to?
How much does shipping cost?
We also offer FREE shipping for all Australian orders over $90, and over $120 for international customers. (We’re nice like that.)
How long will shipping take?
My tracking says my order is being returned to sender, now what?
Can I track my order online?
* Heads-up: If you don’t get a tracking email from Australia Post, please contact us directly, and we’ll hook you up with the details.