PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT LOG BOOK
or make 4 payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Hurry! Only 190 Left in Stock!
PD never looked so profesh.
Poor teachers. Not only are we expected to deliver the curriculum in fun, yet meaningful ways while we manage our classrooms like we’re CEOs of a Fortune 500 company, train our kids to ace NAPLAN, improve student wellbeing AND stay calm when we want to punch someone (usually a parent) in the face – but we also have to complete a sh*tload of Professional Development every year to keep our jobs. (*Shrugs*) Seems legit.
That’s why we came up with our nifty Professional Development Logbook. Keep track all your PD dates, notes, and certificates in one handy location, so you’ll never again have to scratch your head and say to your HOD, “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ve completed that course” during your annual evaluation.
We’ve even included all the AITSL Standards and descriptors so you can clearly demonstrate how your PD experience ticks all the right boxes. (Because if anyone loves ticking boxes, it’s the education department, amirite?)
Perfect for: The teacher who wants to keep track of their professional learning so they can climb the career ladder like a B-O-S-S. (Or for those who just really, really like to be organised.)
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- 55 double-page spreads for recording PD details, outcomes, and notes
- AITSL Standards focus areas and descriptors reference guide
- Personal details and reminders page
- Handy contents page for easily remembering what PD you did and when
- Boxes for information needed for teacher registration, minimum PD requirements, yearly performance reviews, or HAT/LEAD Teacher applications
- Elastic closure
- A ribbon bookmark for keeping track of where you last left off
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- Handy pouch at the back to keep scraps of paper for writing notes to your friends, or keeping those important PowerPoint notes (you decide).
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 116 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
Please note: We check products carefully before shipping them out, however, due to the manufacturing process, our logbooks may have some imperfections such as slight scratching and marks on the covers (particularly the Forest and Berry cover choices). This will not affect your ability to be an organised rockstar with your Zivia goodies!
Absolutely love all of my Zivia planners and log books!!
I LOVE it! I pulled it out for the first time at a whole school PD and all my colleagues were obsessing over the pretty front cover design and the AITSL standards at the back. It will be so easy entering my PD log on the TRB website now with everything in one handy place.
I use it all the time...It is so simply set out, colourful and easy to use and refer back to. Also purchased one for a friend which she loves and uses. Thank you so much Zivia Designs!
It has been easy to use
Super handy to keep all my PD in one location. Great quality, plenty of room for notes and gorgeous colours. Highly recommend!