*PRE-ORDER* PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT LOG BOOK
or make 4 payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Hurry! Only 291 Left in Stock!
This product is a pre-order item. We anticipate logbooks will arrive in early March. If an in-stock item is purchased with a pre-order item, your order will not be shipped until all products are in stock.
PD never looked so profesh.
Poor teachers. Not only are we expected to deliver the curriculum in fun, yet meaningful ways while we manage our classrooms like we’re CEOs of a Fortune 500 company, train our kids to ace NAPLAN, improve student wellbeing AND stay calm when we want to punch someone (usually a parent) in the face – but we also have to complete a sh*tload of Professional Development every year to keep our jobs. (*Shrugs*) Seems legit.
That’s why we came up with our nifty Professional Development Logbook. Keep track all your PD dates, notes, and certificates in one handy location, so you’ll never again have to scratch your head and say to your HOD, “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ve completed that course” during your annual evaluation.
We’ve even included all the AITSL Standards and descriptors so you can clearly demonstrate how your PD experience ticks all the right boxes. (Because if anyone loves ticking boxes, it’s the education department, amirite?)
Perfect for: The teacher who wants to keep track of their professional learning so they can climb the career ladder like a B-O-S-S. (Or for those who just really, really like to be organised.)
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
- 55 double-page spreads for recording PD details, outcomes, and notes
- AITSL Standards focus areas and descriptors reference guide
- Personal details and reminders page
- Handy contents page for easily remembering what PD you did and when
- Boxes for information needed for teacher registration, minimum PD requirements, yearly performance reviews, or HAT/LEAD Teacher applications
- Elastic closure
- A ribbon bookmark for keeping track of where you last left off
- Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
- Handy pouch at the back to keep scraps of paper for writing notes to your friends, or keeping those important PowerPoint notes (you decide).
DIMENSIONS• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 116 pages of record-keeping goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
Absolutely love all of my Zivia planners and log books!!
So far this item has been a great start to the new school year and a way to keep our PL from SDDs in one place. I like that you can log the standards you are covering easily in one place. It's also great to look at!
I love it and can’t wait to use it in 2021.
I am actually looking forward to having some PD so I can start filling it in.
Sleek, practical and cute! 10/10 recommend!