Undated - Vertical Weekly Teacher Planner
Some school terms, I plan every week like I'm a contender for Teacher of the Year. Other terms, I go on extended leave and give zero f*cks.
When it comes to planning (or not planning) your week with ease, our undated vertical weekly planner will never let you down. (Unlike the motherflippin’ photocopier which always jams when you’re printing out a class set of worksheets.)
Bright, sleek, and stylish, this teacher diary provides enough boxes for you to keep track of everything going down (so you don’t look incompetent), without all the extra blank space of a daily planner that, let’s be real, you CBF filling out. (No judgement.)
Featuring five undated columns with eight (8) lessons/time blocks in each day, plus a handy to-do list and notes space on each double-page spread, this planner is bright, bold, and a cinch to use.
Perfect for: The experienced, laidback teacher who likes to keep up appearances of having everything organised even though they’ve been doing the teaching gig for so long they could plan a unit of work in their sleep. (Which they often do.)
Still deciding if you’re cool enough to rock one of our planners? We only produce a limited number of each planner layout and cover option. (Because FAHN-CY.) Designs and layouts marked SOLD OUT will not be restocked, so get in quickly to avoid disappointment. (*Sad face*)
OOH, WHAT’S IN IT?
• 52 weeks of undated weekly planning pages in a vertical layout (double-page spread)
• Blank to-do list and notes section on each weekly planning page
• A durable yet stylish cover that gives your planner a sleek, professional, I-got-this look
• Full-colour, luxurious 140gsm paper thick enough to handle whatever pen(cil) you throw at it
• Personal details and reminders page
• Four term planners
• Four term timetables
• 12 blank monthly calendars
• Blank checklists
• Parent communication record sheets
• Student contact cards
• Professional development log
• Durable, clear plastic zip-lock pouch at the back for all your VIP, don't-let-this-sh*t-get-ruined stuff. (Like your 'Request for Additional Leave' form.)
• Oodles of blank notes pages, perfect for recording staff/faculty meeting minutes/notes
• BONUS! Score a FREE master set of editable and printable templates/checklists* when you purchase your Zivia Planner. Say 'adiós’ to painful hand cramps from writing your students’ names eleventy-hundred times! Yay!
* Emailed to you upon purchase.
• A4 SIZE
• 140gsm paper
• 166 pages of teacher-planning goodness ❤️
• 210 x 297mm (Or 8.3 x 11.7″ for our pals in the USA.)
• No idea on weight. (Get your students to weigh it as part of a science lesson and let us know.)
Head to https://issuu.com/ziviadesigns for a preview of all of the pages inside of the planners.
Recently I got my first teacher planner from your company. It is clearly laid out, flexible in dating for different jurisdictions, and the materials are a durable quality. Thank you for producing a product that is worth the price and user friendly.
I’m going into my first year of teaching next year and at the time I wasn’t sure if I was getting a full time job or not so I got the undated planner instead of a dated one as to not waste it. But omg this planner is amazing! The pages are incredibly thick and feel luxurious! I don’t have to worry about ink bleeding which is great and I love all the spare pages at the back as well.
I also got the assessment book and I don’t know how I’ll use it just yet, but I love how there are multiple different page formats for anything and everything you could imagine.
Overall, I can’t wait to use both my items in full force next year!!
PS. I also got a free sticker sheet which was really cute! Definitely will be buying from here again ☺️
Absolutely love my new undated planner. Love that because I’m not working full time I can just use it as I need.
This is my 4th (I think...?) Teacher Planner from Zivia and I LOVE it.
I am absolutely in love with my Undated Planner. The design is gorgeous and I have plenty of space to write in. Thank you Zivia designs